Another Friday, this one a bit more exhausted than the last, thanks to a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. If that’s your sort of thing, I highly recommend it!
Enjoy this dose of Friday Finds, and be sure to let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see here!
- TOOTHLESS. If you saw the movie How to Train Your Dragon you’d understand. It’s such a cute cute cute movie and now I want to knit myself a Toothless. (There’s also an amigurumi crochet version.)
- A new Debbie O’Neill sock pattern, Noura, available at The Loopy Ewe. I love it!
- Make your own holiday wreath! I love that this version is fall-inspired, and I can totally see making one for each season. You know, if I actually made the time to do that sort of thing. Great plans… little follow-through, here.
- This incredibly adorable pixie hat is just too cute. I wonder if it comes in my size.
- Jasmine shares a tutorial for afterthought heels.
- Sheep overtake Hobbiton! I’m okay with this. If I can’t live in a Hobbit hole, then at least some sheep can.
- Your moment of zen: Little Penguin Goes Fishing