This week has been busy busy busy for me, between work deadlines and minor illnesses, so there’s an abbreviated Friday Finds. As always, if you see something that you think I should mention here, drop me a line at threadpanda at gmail dot com.
- Last week there was a pirate ship. This week, there’s an amazing crocheted dragon ship is simply stunning in all its detail. I’ll take three.
- Trace by Kristen Spurkland, from the new Shibui Heichi.
- My fellow sock-knitters, we have a new book to look forward to in 2011: Sock Knitting: Master Class by Ann Budd!
- These fabulous Winterland Mittens have me itching to get started on my Slanted Peeries. Soooooooooon.
- Allyson at The Sweatshop of Love just released her newest e-book collection, called Hello Winter! My fave is the Two Boyfriends cardigan—what’s yours?
- Your moment of zen: Breakwater by Cecily Glowik MacDonald
Categories: Friday Finds