Another Friday, another collection of crafting finds! Just a heads up, given the holiday hullabaloo and the influx of family, there may not be a Friday Finds for the next couple of weeks. So this is an excellent time to email me with any news you might want featured in the new year!
- The gals at Kelbourne Woolens have a book coming out soonish! Vintage Modern Knits has a preview page on Ravelry and everything there looks absolutely fantastic. Of course, the socks are the first thing that caught my mind.
- Another new pattern in the ShibuiKnits Heichi line, Vortex looks sublimely simple, yet still very attractive.
- Sweet little stars with great shaping techniques! I want to hang these all over my apartment.
- Like knitting socks and baking cookies? Cookie A’s 2011 Sock and Cookie Club combines those to things in a magical, magical way. Too bad I’m trying to save money and lose weight.
- Your moment of zen: Cranberry Capelet by Thea Colman )
Categories: Friday Finds