- Lacie Lynnae’s Bernadette Lace Blouse ($6) is a wonderfully comfy-looking pullover, perfect for these (hopefully) last days of summer. Simple dolman construction with interesting knitting? Perfect.
- I just love the architectural styles evoked in Holly Chayes’s Tumbling Deco shawl ($6). This beautiful circular-ish shawl is worked in laceweight and would be a great addition to my, I mean, your shawl collection.
- The Grellow Cardigan ($8.50) by Amy Gunderson is AMAZING. Colorwork, tailoring, grellow, oh my!
- I want at least Octopusses ($5) from Jill Watt. Discuss amongst yourselves how best to hook a knitter up.
- Sarah Jeong’s Leicester Cowl ($4.00) is a lovely, simple cowl that would look fantastic in a crisp handspun yarn or a long-repeating colorway.
- Love knit graffiti? Check out the German edition of Knit the City with its squidtastic cover.
Categories: Friday Finds