My allergy medicine ran out way too early today, so no preamble here.
- I love the mix of knitting and Brugger crochet lace in the Katharina Lace Shawl (€7.90) by Christiane Klink.
- A new cardigan design from Veera Välimäki: Driven (€4.90).
- Sheep Heid (£2.50) by Kate Davies is a whimsically rustic tam with little sheep worked in a stranded colorwork motif.
- Danielle Chalson’s Zuni Shawl ($4) is a departure from the flowy curves of most shawls with its geometric edge.
- And finally, another new knockout design from Amy Christoffers, Pinoli ($7). I can’t resist a zippered hoodie.
Categories: Friday Finds