Happy Friday! …I don’t really have too much else to say.
- Slouchy and textural, Caryl Pierre’s Chelsea Market Hat ($4.50) features a simple cable set against a garter-stitch inflected ribbing.
- Veera Välimäki’s adorable Gathering Stripes children’s pullover gets it’s grown up counterpart with this new pattern release: Gathering Stripes – adult version (€4.90). A top down raglan with a loose collar and gentle stripes is a perfect transitional sweater.
- And another Veera Välimäki design, Before Dark (€4.90), caught my eye over the last couple of weeks. I love this double-breasted jacket, with it’s garter stitch panels and notched fronts.
- Ashley Solley’s Lovely Cowl (free) is exactly that. Knit this cowl in a soft, squishy, drapey yarn, add the little dots in a contrasting color, and enjoy the loveliness.
- I could tell you how awesome Annie Watts’ Fighting Words mitts ($4) are, but then I’d have to kill you. I mean…what?
- I’m all about the detail panels this Friday! Leah B. Thibault’s Kaeryn features a moss stitch center overlaying a kangaroo pocket, with extra details at the sleeves.
Categories: Friday Finds