Can we say “burnout”? Between the heat and the giant forest fire burning 15 miles from my town, I haven’t really felt much like knitting. Mostly like sitting in front of fans and cursing the lack of air-conditioning. But I am making progress on my Folded (I should really blog about that, huh?) and am close to nailing down some details for another project, so hopefully I’ll have more to share soon.
In the mean time, here’s another quick-draw Friday Finds!
- Geierwally (free) by General Hogbuffer.
- Skyline Shawl ( $4.99) by Linda Wilgus.
- Ear of Wheat (€3) by Libel Bulle.
- Ella Jo ($6) by Allison Jane.
- Yin Yang Shawl ($6) by Angela Tong
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.
Categories: Friday Finds