People of the internet, I have become even more connected and you can now find a representation of this blog on Ye Olde Facebook: Like Threadpanda on Facebook if you so desire. I have plans for using that outlet for creative purposes, but right now it’s mostly a way to keep up with the blog in another format.
I’ve selected some stunners for this week’s Friday Finds, if I do say so myself. Let me know what you think either in the comments or on the Facebook page!
- Åsa Tricosa’s Serangoon ($6) is a lacy stole with a beautiful edge stitch and gently waving pattern repeat. Worked from the middle out by way of a provisional cast-on.
- I love stripes! And I especially love the stripes in Danielle Chalson’s Shipshape Shawl and Shawlette ($5). This angular shawl worked in garter stitch is a great accessory for days on the seashore (or daydreams about the seashore).
- Karalee Harding’s Crooked Lines cowl ($6) features a herringbone-esque lace pattern. Can’t you imagine this in a luxurious yarn? How about a singles yarn in a bright color? …how about all of the above?!
- A simple shawl pattern, Fantasque (free) by Gloria Peek features an easy lace pattern along the edge of a stockinette, crescent-shaped body.
- Wolfbait (free) by Alexandra Tinsley is an adorable open-stitch bonnet worked in the super fluffy Malabrigo Rasta. Perfect for trips to grandmother’s house. Just make sure to bring your own axe.
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.
Categories: Friday Finds