Super special Friday Finds this week! Some of you may have noticed that I kind of love The Avengers. If you haven’t, you clearly need to be following me on Twitter. (Or not, if that’s not you’re kind of thing, but COME ON.) In honor of the DVD and Blu-ray release of Avengers, I bring you an super-sized Avengers-themed Friday Finds! And don’t forget, you can always go crazy and replicate the Loki scarf!
Side note: There is a sad, sad lack of Hawkeye and Black Widow–related patterns (and I thought some of you would hurt me if I posted photos of knitted or crocheted spiders). Please, my nerdy designer friends, fix that.
- Hulk! (free), Megan Smyth
- Bunny Avengers! ($2.95), Shannen C
- Loki! (free), Jess Newstone
- Iron Man Fingerless Gloves! (free), Louis Mensinger
- Captain America’s Shield Headband! (free), Jamison Star
- Captain America’s Cowl! (free), Corina Gray
- Loki Toque! (free), Maya Garcia
- Thor! (free), Jess Newstone
- Thor hat! (free), Hannah Sanders
- Iron Man and War Machine! (£1.50), Irene McCormick
- Avengers fingerless gloves! ($4), Ducky Dame
- And another Loki! ($5), Rianne de Kok (he can multiply himself, after all)
All photos are from Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted.