I’m on vacation, but I left some posts behind so you wouldn’t forget me. Apologies for not responding to comments in a prompt manner—I’ll be sure to respond when I’m back.
Happy Friday to you all! I hope your first week of October has been enjoyable!! Here we are with another edition of Friday Finds—what are you wanting to knit right now?
- Pauroxo ($6.50) by Jennifer Dassau is a great A-line cardigan worked in a sport weight yarn. Raglan sleeves mean minimal finishing.
- A dramatic shape and contrast colors makes Comet ($3) by Johanna Beam a flashy knit accessory.
- Carol Sunday’s Fisherman’s Daughter ($7.50) is a beautiful mix-and-match cardigan comprised of lace and cabled motifs.
- Heck yes Telma Costa is rocking out this Skullkerchief (free). Knit up this intarsia-based kerchief for your Halloween Candy Ninja needs.
- Golden Hour (€4.75) by Suvi Simola is a lovely slouchy pullover with just a hint of detail at the hems.
All photos are from the individual pattern pages on Ravelry unless otherwise noted.
Categories: Friday Finds