What’s this, a Friday Finds posted on Friday during the day? HALLELUJAH. Or something.
In case you missed it, the super rocking Jacinta is hosting another KAL in the Threadpanda group on Ravelry, this time for the amazing Holden Shawl, which I totally want to be knitting but am kind of out of my mind (you may have noticed). But you, you should go join up! The KAL runs through April 22.
Also, I hope to get all caught up on replying to comments over the weekend. Thank you to all of you who have commented here in the last few weeks, when I’ve been going crazy and terrible at responding. You all are the best (even if you’re not commenting!).
- Wondrlanding, Vesper (€3.80)
- Heather Walpole, Metalico Cowl ($6)
- Yorkshire Yarns, Nykeundu ($5)
- Samantha Kirby, Necessary Vest ($6)
- Jennifer Pfeiffer, Colorblock Shawl (free)
- Julia Trice, Elia ($7)
- Vanessa Smith, Twylem ($6.50)
- Corinne Ouillon, Limonade (free)
- Hanna Maciejewska, Ruisseaux ($7) buy before April 14 to receive 20% off
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds