Last weekend I discovered I’d lost, or at least hid from myself, my notions case with my cute and brand new matryoshka stitch markers and my favorite pair of small snippy scissors. Super bummed about that, but this week turned around and was pretty good overall, and tomorrow I may be able to pick up some more stitch markers when I pop into Fancy Tiger for (hopefully) a quick little trip.
Who am I kidding, it’s never a quick trip in there. But I can try!
- Parna Mehrbani, Teagartha ($6)
- Leah Michelle Designs, Lacy Lady Shawlette (CAD$4)
- Alicia Plummer, Splitstone ($6)
- Jemima Bicknell, Zelda Shawl (£3.50)
- Terri Kruse, What You Wish Scarf and Cowl ($4)
- Liselotte Weller, Trekanter (free; Danish)
- E.J. Slayton, Madelaine ($6)
- Linnea Ornstein, Snjóflyksa ($4)
- Talitha Kuomi, Tasa (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds