Happy last Friday in May! This weekend is super busy for me, but I’m starting to think that plan—to finish my cardigan by next weekend—is not so delusional as I thought, since I finished the bands last night and am about halfway finished with the weaving in. I’m babysitting tonight, a baby that will be asleep before I even get to the house, so that sounds like mattress stitching time to me. I hope your weekend is awesome!
- Brian Smith, Sunny Delight Shawl (£1)
- Gabriele Boldt, Eternity Socks with Spirals ($5.90)
- Kirsten Kapur, Exuberance ($6.50)
- Jenise Reid, Twigs Stole (CAD$7)
- Louise Zass-Bangham, Another Way (£3.50)
- Melissa LaBarre, Eline Cowl ($5)
- Very Busy Monkey, Meteorology Shawl ($4.50)
- Maureen Foulds, Styles Court Socks (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds