I keep meaning, and keep forgetting, to blog about Estes Park Wool Market. Hopefully I can get that up soon! I had a great time and bought way more yarn than I anticipated (well, I didn’t anticipate buying any, so…). In the meantime, here’s this week’s Friday Finds!
- Natalia Moreva, Starry Night ($4.99)
- Corrina Ferguson, Sardinian ($6)
- COralie Cuttelod, Coquelicot ($5)
- Christelle Nihoul, Jokulsarlon (€4.50)
- Peggy Lexau, Heritage Park ($7)
- Amy Miller, Outback ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds