Happy Friday! Colorado has been super wet this week, what with all the rain and flooding. My apartment is far from either of the major rivers that are flooding up here, so I’m sitting high and dry and enjoying the cooler weather—right now it’s even sunny outside! If you’re cooped up this weekend, here are some projects to whip up!
- Andi Satterlund, Hetty ($6.50)
- Natalia Vasilieva, Sarang (free)
- Amy Christoffers, Crow’s Nest Cardigan ($7)
- Brian Smith, Goldeen (£2)
- Sylvia Bo Bilvia, The First Few Fallen Leaves (CAD$5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds