I should have left to meet a friend for dinner by now but I realized I hadn’t had a chance to post this. I’M THINKING OF YOU AND HOW EMPTY YOUR QUEUES MUST BE MORE THAN I AM THINKING OF FEEDING MYSELF. If that’s not love, I don’t know what is.
- Jocelyn Tunney, Blue Bell Hill Scarf (free)
- Andi Satterlund, Bernadine Cowl ($5; also part of an excellent eBook collection)
- Caitlin ffrench, Distinction (free)
- Bernadette Ambergen, Jadira ($5.99, crochet)
- Sheila Toy Straumberg, Salt City Cardi ($4)
- Hannah Fettig, Sandy ($6)
- Amy Christoffers, Plover Shawl ($5)
- Beata Jezek, Morrigan (free)
- Malia Mather, Veer ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds