HOW did it get to be this far into October before I realized I forgot to do this earlier?! October is a fun-filled month, so let’s get to it.
1. Much Ado About Nothing! It was released on DVD and Blu-Ray last week and if you’re a fan of Joss Whedon or Shakespeare, you need to see it immediately. (If you’re a fan of Joss Whedon and Shakespeare, you’ve probably already seen it.)
2. Pacific Rim comes out on Tuesday! Quite possibly my second favorite movie of the summer, after Much Ado, it is an unapologetic movie about giant monsters and mechas and humanity and familial relationships and it’s AWESOME.
3. RHINEBECK, aka the New York Sheep and Wool Festival. I’ve finished my cardigan for it, and I’m counting down ’til Friday!
4. Pumpkin everything! I don’t really think this requires more explanation.
5. Cooler weather. SWEATER WEATHER. Boot weather. Basically, the sartorial effects of fall fading into winter.
6. HALLOWEEN. I haven’t done much for Halloween for the last few years, and I probably won’t do anything this year, but I still love it.
Categories: super six