Part two of my Rhinebeck recap (aka the part without photos of yarn) is coming—probably tomorrow! And then there’s the Long Sands FO I need to post, and now I need to photograph my Glacerie shawl… can you tell I’m a knitter inspired by the change of seasons from deathly hot to nice and mild (some might call it chilly, I call it delightful)?
- Dianna Walla, Pine Bough Cowl (free)
- Kate Atherley, The Rock N’ Roll Collection (CAD$12; individual patterns available as well) featuring Rickenbacker Shawl and Hofner Socks, pictured.
- Josée Paquin, Miranda (CAD$3.75)
- Alicia Plummer, Ease ($6.50)
- Yoko Johnston, Lin Lin Shawl (AUD$5)
- Littletheorem, Asphodel Shawl ($4)
- Handy Kitty, Dagmar Sweater ($6.50)
- Melissa J. Goodale, Pomona ($6)
- Kelene Kinnersly, Kyra Boatneck Pullover (CAD$6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds