Happy November! November is a bustling month, with SweMos and WriMos and eating holidays and prepping for gift-giving holidays, and now it’s gotten even a little more excellent with the Indie Designer Gift-A-Long happening on Ravelry. Starting today through November 15, get 25% off patterns from participating designers—there’s a crazy number of patterns you can get at a discounted price, and then! Then you can participate in one of the knit- or crochet-alongs for a chance to win prizes! More information at the group, so check it out.
Some of these patterns may even be included in the discounting—I tried cross-checking but quickly got overwhelmed, sorry.
- Maria Naslund, Vindla Winding ($6)
- Nichole Montgomery, Orchard Pullover ($6.99)
- Amy Christoffers, Moxie ($7)
- Cheri McEwen, Terraform (free)
- Pama Mehrbani, Coiffure Hat ($6)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Rioja ($5)
- Leah B. Thibault, Madalynn ($5)
- Annette Eleonore, Lochmuster-Socken Ajour (free)
- Thea Colman, Silver Gin Fizz ($5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds