Happy Friday! To coincide with the start of the Winter Olympics, Bristol Ivy and many other designers have banded together to support various charity and human rights groups in response to the Russian governments stance on people who identify as anything other than heterosexual. So go peruse this list and maybe buy some patterns you’ve been wanting to help the cause of equality for every person.
In support of this effort, the Friday Finds this week are all patterns from the list, but there’s certainly way more patterns than I can showcase here.
- Bristol Ivy, Wainright ($7)
- Lee Meredith, Spiraling Stripes Hat ($6)
- Kate Heppell, Tiny Shoots (£4)
- Natalie Servant, Père Lachaise Shawl ($6)
- Annika Barranti, Dorothy Cloche ($5)
- Maureen Foulds, The Big Four Socks ($4.50)
- Mary Annarella, Celia ($6.50)
- Kate Atherley, Mod Squad Mosaic Hat (CAD$5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds