Happy Friday! It’s a three day weekend for most of us in the States, so tomorrow I’m going to try snow shoeing—basically, any excuse to get outside wearing all the handknits I can. Stay warm this weekend, whatever you’re doing!
- Yarnissima, Swipe (€4)
- Jimenez Joseph, Gakusei ($6.50)
- Joji Locatelli, Lines and Corners ($4)
- Amy Christoffers, Cinnamon Girl Cardigan ($7)
- Yuliya Tkacheva, Winter Nocturne Shawl (£4)
- Justyna Lorkowska, Corral ($4)
- Suvi Sumola, Well-Water Hoodie (€4.90; 25% off on 2/14)
- Christelle Nihoul, Ascalon (free)
- Melaine Berg, Ripken (€3.90)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds