Yesterday was officially the first day of spring, and it’s starting to feel like it! I’ve worn a skirt to work every day this week (mostly with tights because it’s not that warm) but I like to think I’m welcoming the warmer weather (but not too warm, please and thank you, summer you just stay over there).
- Andrea Delhey, Smoky Mitts (€3.50)
- Yoko Johnston, Kore Cardi (AUD$5.50)
- Heather Lodinsky Two-Tone Cable Sweater (free)
- yellowcosmo, Light Bulbs, a Cap ($4)
- Mary Jane Mucklestone, Flying Geese Cowl ($5)
- Ashley N Aguilar, Midwest is Best ($4.50)
- Amanda Crawford, Larigan (£12; collection)
- Amy Miller, Francis ($6)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Turntable ($5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds