I don’t know about you but I need to work on a project that’s not knit in laceweight yarn. However, I’m determined to finish Bonny, and hope I can churn out a big chunk of that this weekend, and then move on to other projects and bigger yarn (…you know, like that cardigan for my mom I started almost a year ago). The urge to cast on new projects is strong, but I also really want to finish a few languishing WIPs so… Who knows what will happen? In the meantime, here’s some more temptation for us.
- Natalie Bursztyn, Wonder Woman (free)
- Liisa Nieminen, Nineteen Twenty Shrug (CAD$6)
- Andrea Rangel, Picea ($7)
- Veera Välimäki, Lady Charming (€4.90)
- Bristol Ivy, Bryony ($6)
- Jenny Faifel, Loopdigan ($5.75)
- Anna Johanna, La Grasse Matinee (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds