Last Friday in June! Next up is July and hopefully soon it will be September or October and the weather will be cooler and my allergies won’t suck so much and I’ll be able to wear sweaters again. Maybe that’s just me.
In other news, my knitting group’s “stash out” competition ended yesterday. So yes, I did go home and buy everything that had been sitting in my WEBS cart. Pretty soon I’ll be able to make Kernmantle and Sislana and Brewster and Admit and you can see why I’m whining about heat and sweaters.
- Gege a la Gomme, Lucky Love ($6)
- Terri Kruse, Stripes and Solids ($5)
- Amy Miller, Princess Fiona ($6)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Irida ($5)
- Hunter Hammersen, Zostera Marina Sock ($21.95; eBook)
- Marousa Gallagher, Isometry Sweater ($5.99)
- Brenda York, Camaderry (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds