Knitters, I have a problem. I am currently suffering from a serious cast of starteritis. I’m trying to take this problem seriously—I keep telling myself there’s the Outlander KAL starting tomorrow, and the Stoney Brook Top KAL starting in just a week and a half BUT I WANT TO KNIT EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW.
So of course, Friday Finds is really going to help that.
- Hélène Rush, Gradient Pull ($6.25)
- Megi Burcl, Collie ($1)
- Hayley Albertson, At the Movies Socks (free)
- Bristol Ivy, Lateen ($7)
- Natalia Moreva, Fuji Mittens ($6)
- Christelle Nihoul, Crossbow (€5.50)
- Nicole Montgomery, Beekeepers Tank ($5.99)
- Paula Henley, Muriwai ($4)
- Melanie Berg, Moonraker (€4.40)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds