SEPTEMBER IS NEARLY UPON US. Which means for those of us in the northern hemisphere, FAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL. And pumpkin and gingerbread and hot chocolate and SWEATERS. It’s Labor Day weekend here in the U.S., so I suggest you spend your three-days wisely pairing yarn and patterns and cranking out that fall and winter wardrobe.
Or maybe that’s just me, and what I’ll be doing.
- Heidi Kirrmaier, Deep End (CAD$6.25)
- Julie Hoover, Hart ($8)
- Ana Tenorio, Seasons Sweater (€6.50; crochet)
- Veera Välimäki, target=”blank”>Crescent Phases ($6)
- Christina Körber-Reith, Oly (€4.50)
- Romi Hill, FuchsiaNouveau Petite ($6.50)
- Carolyn Noyes, Faux Cable Hoodie ($6.25)
- Lilli Boscaino, Vendemmia Shawl (free)
- Amy Gunderson, Pathways Vest (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds