Hey gang! I kind of can’t believe it’s already Friday again—this week (and this month, almost) have flown by. Today is a beautifully gray and cold day in Colorado, the perfect day for handknits. I’m pretty much the only person in this state who is happy about today’s weather. And I’m okay with that. Makes me want to cast on a bunch of these projects, though.
- Julia Kupferfeder, Drachenschwingen (free)
- Hanna Maciejewska, Cabeladabra ($7)
- Kathyrn C., All that Jazz (CAD$4.50)
- Shelby Allaho, Nouveau Necklace Kit (crochet; $29.95)
- Atelier Alfa, Crazy Stripes Tee ($7)
- Tonia Barry, Bountiful Harvest ($6)
- Justyna Lorkowska, Seiklus Shawlette ($5)
- Elena Nodel, Touch the Sky (CAD$6)
- Sandhya S., Imaarat (free)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds