This week has been crazy busy for me, so even though I photographed a booklet for Throwback Thursday, I never had a chance to post it. Regular posting will resume next week, and on schedule!
Remember to always make time for knitting, no matter how busy we are. It keeps us relatively sane. Or so I tell people who want me to put down the knitting and be crazy busy.
- Marzena Krzewinska, Stormwind ($6.50)
- Laura Nelkin, Folly Cloche ($14.54, book)
- Irina Anikeeva, Vireo ($6.50)
- Kate Atherley, Rosetta Tharpe ($7.50)
- Caron Design Team, Icelandic Update Sweater (free)
- Ashley Knowlton, Brandybuck (£4)
- Eileen Vito, Chevron Gradient ($5.50)
- Brittany Wilson, Three-Way Stop ($4)
- Strikkekista, Darling (NOK40)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds