“Neck Edition” sounds weird, I know, but it’s all-encompassing of the items in this week’s Friday Finds! Mostly shawls, but some great cowls and scarves too! Even better—these would make excellent gifts. I’m just saying.
- Ann Weaver, Knockout Round (free)
- A Baby’s Smile Knits, Sweet Vanilla (CAD1.99)
- Norah Gaughan, Siddal (free)
- Alicia Plummer, Campside (free)
- Clara Falk, Tailwind (free)
- Gudrun Johnston, Hansel Half-Version ($5)
- Teresa Gregorio, Fawned ($4.99)
- Sachiko Uemura, Jeweled Line Cowl (250 yen; about $2.24)
- Raveling Rose Yarn, Hurricane Ridge ($5)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds