Happy first Friday of December! I hope this month is off to a good start for you. This week I’ve round up some great smaller projects that could make great last-minute gifts (your mileage may vary depending on your particular crafting speed and how much time, obviously). Also, no one will care if these are gifts to yourself.
- Liina Leino, The Father of All Pillows (free; crochet)
- Jorid Linvik, South Pole Mittens ($6)
- Tabor Barranti, Winter Mosaic Mittens ($4.99)
- Bristol Ivy, Hey Little Songbird ($6)
- Alex Tinsley, Smock My Stitch Up ($5.50)
- Andrea Mowry, Kingsley ($4)
- Veronika Jobe, Jana ($6)
- Annalisa Dione, All I Want for Christmas (free until December 31)
- Sara Gresbach, Lodgepole Cowl ($4)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds