Oh man. Super exhausting long week means that the draft I started for WIP Wednesday never got finished—go me! And this is late! Winning. My weekend plans include cleaning my apartment top to bottom in advance of an upcoming family visit, as well as getting ahead on some posts and maybe, maybe finishing my cross-stitch piece (so close!). What are you doing this weekend? Need some new patterns to ponder? I thought as much.
- Bristol Ivy, Newsom ($7)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Sidere ($5)
- KnittyMelissa, White Walkers ($4.99)
- Xiaowei Hu, Horizon (€5.20)
- Andi Satterlund, Mary Mead ($6.50)
- Melanie Berg, Perhaps Perhaps (€4.90)
- Marie Wall, Huffle & Puff Mittens (free)
- Leah McGlone, Clearview Cowl ($7)
- Cecily Glowik McDonald, Teakwood Pullover ($6.50)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds