Happy first Friday of December! I’m having a lot of trouble wrapping my head around the idea of December. It’s simply not possible.
Anyway, the lovely and brilliant Bristol Ivy, along with Julia Farwell-Clay and Kate Atherley (and perhaps some other designers—if you know of any, let me know!) are donating half of all their pattern sales to various worthy causes for the month of December. Be sure to peruse their patterns!
- Amy Christoffers, D’Arcy (free)
- Megan Sanders, Laurel Sweater ($6)
- Mary Turley, Ellie’s Fair Isle Slouch Hat ($4)
- Nidhi Kansal, Breathe Easy ($6)
- Olla Miranda, Gorro Malveira (€3)
- Melanie Berg, Solaris (€4.90)
- Laura Aylor, Wheats Valley ($6.50)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds