I’ve received some wonderful comments on my blog post from last night, both in the comments and also on Twitter and Facebook, so thank you everyone for reading that and being supportive! Not that I expected anything else. I’ve been fortunate to find an internet tribe full of good eggs.
Most of us in the States have a three-day weekend ahead of us! That’s some prime knitting time right there on its own, but also be sure to take care of yourself—stretch those wrists and take breaks!
- Emily Nora O’Neil, Helga (free)
- Julie Crawford, Xanadu Snowflake Cowl (CAD 6)
- Viktoria Shevchuk, Cumparsita ($5)
- Veera Välimäki, Snug (€4.90)
- Meiju K-P, Color Book Holiday Shawl (€4.50)
- Tatiana Chystiakova, Kaleidoscope ($6)
- Asja Janeczek, Los Hervideros (€4.90)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds