It’s been one of those weeks full of stupid mishaps, including but not limited to accidentally having two versions of this week’s Friday Finds and forgetting that one of them had been scheduled to go live without being finished. Good times.
- Natalie Meredith, Star Wars Sweater ($12)
I generally avoid commentary, and normally I’m all on board for paying for patterns and wouldn’t mind paying $12 for the awesomeness of this sweater, but it really needs to come in more than 3 sizes for that much money. It’s still awesome and definitely worth sharing for the sheer amount of work that must have gone into figuring it out.
- Amy Gunderson, Itzcoatl ($5)
- Hunter Hammersen, Trickery (pre-order for upcoming book, Curls 2)
- Moi Raya, Klaprozenshawl (crochet; €3)
- Natalie Moreva, Squirrelnuts ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds