Oh geez, how is it already the end of September? I did finally finish one of the five remaining baby blankets from last year’s really questionable plan to knit a baby blanket for six of my friend’s babies (look I said it was questionable, okay? Though I did finish one last year). Anyway, this finishing a thing …thing has me feeling like I can do ANYTHING and conquer Everest or something so god only knows what kind of stupid plan I’ll come up with next. More on baby blanket #2 soon—for now, here are some more Friday Finds patterns.
- Strikkelisa, Hip to Be Square Jacket (NOK 50, about $6.33)
- Erica Knits, Adamantine ($8)
- Amanda Schwabe, Two (CAD$7)
- Janina Kallio, Spotlight (€5.90)
- Caitlin Hunter, Camp Wilkerson ($5)
- Kephren Pritchett, A Thousand Rainy Days ($6)
- Claudia Eisenkolb, Elle (€5.40)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds