Happy Friday! This is Rhinebeck weekend and I am 96% sure I am not going. Last month I had to have expensive car repairs done to my car, and no one I know nearby is going, so even though I really really really want to go and see people, I am having a hard time justifying driving 6 hours round trip by myself to New York for a day. But I know that I’m also really stupid sometimes so who knows? I may surprise myself and show up on Sunday.
But if I don’t go, I have plenty of knitting to work on instead!
- Linnea Ornstein, Dahlia ($5)
- Faye Kennington, Autumn Arbor Hat ($4.99)
- Alice Hammer, Annouchka (€8)
- Kari-Helene Rane, Mayan Jumper (£5.50)
- Teresa Gregorio, Lonely Souls ($18, eBook)
- Jennifer Dassau, Refracted ($5.50)
- Thea Colman, Stone Fence ($7)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds