Lots of patterns today; this week has been a gold mine for inspirational projects!
- Reinhild is a gorgeous free shawl pattern from Soile Peltokangas. So pretty!
- Megan Goodacre’s England Avenue Cardigan is a study in simple details coming together to form a classic silhouette. I just love the faux-gathering on the back, and the lattice work that’s reflected in the collar and cuffs.
- Amy Christoffers has a free ribbed cowl pattern called Lilac Wine. At first glance, you might think “ribbed cowl? pshaw.” BUT, Amy uses the Tubular cast-on and bind-off, which I think are excellent tools to have in your knitting skills arsenal, so I recommend it if you’re looking to learn something new.
- Woohoo, crochet! Julia Vaconsin just published the beautiful Merlot Shawl in a crochet stitch that looks fairly simple.
- From the masterminds at Madelinetosh comes the Arrow Cowl a sweet colorwork cowl with a simple “arrow” repeat.
Categories: Friday Finds