Busy week! Hopefully the next few will be a little slower and I can get more knitting and crafting done.
- How cute are these?! The Octopus Mittens ($4) by Emily Peters are really freaking cute, that’s how cute. I want them, but I’ve been told I’m not allowed to knit them for myself, to which I reply, GET ON IT, it’s starting to get chilly here in the mornings.
- Alice Yu (aka Socktopus) has published many a pattern documenting her love affair with socks, and next month you can pick up her first ever book! From what I can tell, none of the patterns are brand new, but they are all bound in a pretty-on-the-outside package in one place. My faves right now? Kwalla, Rumpled, and Fiori di Zucca.
- I really love what I can see of the Luria Cowl ($5), though I do wish there was a better photo of the colorwork pattern. It’s unusual and almost alien looking!
- The Stormy Sky Lace Cowl (free) is a simple convertible scarf or cowl and would make a great gift-knitting project.
- Kiss Me Kate ($6) by Mary Annarella is a fantastic cardigan. Just look at those lapels! I’d probably knit so the body doesn’t gape, but that’s because of my body shape, nothing to do with the pattern.
Categories: Friday Finds