Another busy week followed by a weekend full of plans! I’m looking forward to next weekend, when we have another three-day weekend here in the States, and at least one of those days will be dedicated to pajamas and movies and knitting. To get us through another week, here are more lovely patterns for the week! I’m not sure I have the brainpower to do more than “ohhh pretty,” so it’s fast and furious finds.
- Jeanette ($6) by Deb Hoss
- Chevroid (free) by Tatiana Laremore
- Potomac ($6) by Christina Loman
- The Apprentice (free) by Isa Webb
- Kitimat (free) by Kayla Sparkes
- Miss May ($6) by Marisa Hernandez
- Riot (free) by Sandra Paul (great stash buster!)
- Sun Valley Socks (free) by Karin Aida
- Mixed Drinks: Manhattan ($6.50, two patterns) by Amy Christoffers and Thea Colman (Amy’s version shown)
- Socks of a Different Stripe ($1.99) by Camille Chang
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds