There’s a lot of stuff going on in the world, which makes my business absolutely trivial, but it is still mine and it is still preventing me from spending as much time here as I would like and I hope you are all well and have shown some love to some people this week. Oh, and here’s some pretty patterns.
- Andrea Baron, Andrea’s Tiarella (€2.50)
- Edwina Salang, Lily of the Valley Hat (free)
- Kat Goldin, Alchemilla Shawl (free)
- Suzie Johnson, Lost Jelly (£3)
- Julia Farwell-Clay, Mindy ($7)
- Jenny Lloyd, Matryoshka Cases (free; crochet)
- Joji Locatelli, Imagine When ($5)
- Ellen Gill, Sashiko (£5)
- Lara Smoot, On Stranger Tides ($6)
- Justyna Lorkowska, Shifting ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds