Amanda on Twitter mentioned she is crocheting a shawl I featured in a Friday Finds a couple of weeks ago and entering it in a county fair! Her Oswin is looking sweet so far, and it got me to thinking—is there a pattern you’ve actually knit that you found via a Friday Finds post? I am “yelled” at frequently for expanding queues, so I’m curious if you’ve had a chance to knit any of those projects. I’d love to see them, so leave a link in the comments if you have one!
Or you know, cast on for one of these awesome projects.
- Bristol Ivy, Rekaviður ($5)
- Paulina Popiolek, Miss Elliot Shawl (£4)
- Diana Rozenshteyn, Once Upon a Leaf Wrap ($5)
- Sabine Naumann, Chrysantheme (free)
- Annie Watts, Arriba, Amoeba! ($5)
- Lucy Hague, Taliesin (£3.50)
- yellowcosmo, Take a Chance On Love ($4)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds