You can tell I’m anxious for Fall because of all the texture and woolies and other good things this week. Of course, it’s forecast to be in the 90s tomorrow. I call bullshit.
- Miriam Felton, The Modern Colorwork Collection ($18 eBook) including Chromaticity Cowl, Congdon Cardigan, and DeStijl Wrap, pictured.
- Alison Green, The Haverhill Collection, including Merrimack Cardigan, Winnekenni Beret, and Essex Pullover, pictured. As for obtaining these patterns, getting a hold of them seems a little iffy at the moment but Yarn Barn is apparently selling them individually.
- Rebecca Hill, Receding Tide Hat ($5; part of an eBook)
- Jennifer Hagan, Magdalena Sweater ($8)
- Natalia Moreva, Lithuanian Cornflowers ($4.99)
- Amirisu Fall 2013 collection, including Momo by Rie ($7; pictured), 100 Diamonds by Sachiko Uemura ($5), and In the Sky by Ririko ($7)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds