Happy Friday! This has been a crazy busy week for me with very little knitting time, but I’m taking a class tomorrow with Bristol Ivy at Fancy Tiger, so I’m excited to spend seven whole hours (well, maybe minus a lunch break) focusing on knitting tomorrow. Who am I kidding? I’ll probably do the same thing on Sunday. Though I really should clean… Anyway!
- Laura Aylor, Pennant ($4)
- Hope Vickman, Scarlett Cardigan ($5.99)
- Patons, Meet Me in the Middle Top (free; crochet)
- Irina Anikeeva, Byzantium Top ($5.99)
- Lisa Hannes, Sand Layers (€3.50)
- Carol Feller, Viminal (€17; part of eBook)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds