You know that plan I had to finish that second baby blanket this month? Not going to happen—life has just been way too busy, in a mostly very good way, and I’m behind on everything. Oh well. Babies need blankets for a while and it’s not like I’m completely lacking in sweaters for winter at the moment.
Anyway, some new patterns for your weekend perusal!
- Lill C Schei, Bomba Sokk (35NOK; Norwegian)
- maylin designs, Isomorph Lilla ($6)
- Olga Novitskaya, Zombie from Minecraft ($2.99; crochet)
- Judy Brien, Cosi ($8 AUD)
- Megi Burcl, Bamboo Shawl ($4.99)
- Chris Reiffer, Odeseed ($4)
- Sara Gresbach, Isle of Hope ($6)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds