Today is an auspicious day! It’s Bristol Ivy and Sarah Hurwitz’s birthday—what are the odds that two of my favorite people (and knitwear designers) would be born on the exact same day! Bristol is having a birthday sale on select patterns: I picked up Thornton and Oranmore and tried to buy Messaline again except I realized at the last minute that I already had it in my library—so many patterns! So little time to knit the ones I want.
With that in mind, let’s look at MORE PATTERNS to make!
- Rae Blackledge, Starburst Throw ($4.99)
- Hélène Rush, Gypsy Rose Cardi ($6.25)
- Melanie Berg, Sunwalker (€4.90)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Safrani Cardigan ($6)
- Kelly McClure, Levity Shawl ($5)
- Nancy Whitman, Mind over Miter ($7)
- Jammy’s Modern Designs, So I Won’t Kill People ($2.99; crochet)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds