Happy pre-Halloween Friday! Did you knit any part of your costume? I’m “recycling” a costume I wore in February that uses my wolf version of the Sly Fox cowl. Which I never posted about finishing. This year, man. You can see a peek of the cowl in my February Month in Review post, and I will try my darnedest to get an actual photo of my actual costume.
Before you check out the patterns, be sure to watch this super spooky video from Lion Brand!
- Asja Janeczek, Kite Illusion (€4)
- Judy Marples, Lochlyn Shawl ($6)
- Brandy Velten, Ariel ($6)
- Marcela Chang, Southern Star ($4)
- Atelier Alfa, Xol (€3.50)
- Elizabeth Crowe, Foxy Sox ($4.99)
- Emma Welford, Acute-ly Preppy ($7)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds