It’s Rhinebeck weekend, so be sure to follow me on Instagram as I wander around trying to not buy yarn or eat my weight in apple cider donuts! I kept seeing a bunch of really cute Halloween-inspired patterns over the last few weeks, so you’re getting a massively spooky edition of Friday Finds.
- Rokiki, Halloween Ghost (€3.85)
- Yarning Me Happy, Mummy Tote ($2)
- Spin a Yarn Crochet, Vampire Amigurumi (free)
- Duende de los Hilos, Amigurumi Little Witch ($6.5) and Amigurmi Witches’ Accessories ($4.50)
- Elfin Thread, Frankenstein Chibi Doll ($5.50)
- Little Bichons, Halloween Special Pack (€10)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds