Super-sized Friday Finds this week! There have been so many awesome and/or entertaining patterns lately that I didn’t want to trim this post down.
This is the first weekend I’ve had entirely to myself since before my trip to Iceland, so I’m not doing much of anything, except for perhaps watching Hocus Pocus and getting some knitting done.
- Filipa Carneiro, Capuccino (free)
- Louise Robert, Funky Town Socks ($5)
- Chi Wei Ranck, Diagonals for Days C2C Tee ($3)
- Rebecca Tsai, Reverse Panda Mittens ($5)
- Hilary Smith Callis, Naos ($5)
- Megi Burcl, Rikaart Shawl ($2.50)
- Noriko Ichikawa, Hoshihoshi (JPY 250)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds