AAAAHHH November is here and I just decided to knit things for family members while also wrapping up at least one work deadline so you know, it’s all swell.
In other news, I’m finally getting a new computing device for home, so I’m hoping I can wrap up a bunch of blog posts that I have started, or have plans to write! My old laptop is old (almost 8 years old which is basically geriatric in technology years) and not a delight to work on, but now I’m hoping I will be more inspired to blog in the evenings (like, I won’t spend 10 minutes waiting for my computer to boot up and connect to the internet).
- Melody Hoffman, Little Twigs (€6.50)
- Tatiana Chystiakova, Cardamon ($7)
- Beatrice Perron Dahlen, Jones Pullover ($7.50)
- Sofie Bovbjerg, Panda Pants (€4.80)
- Maria Simonsen, Maria’s Unicorn Jumper (NOK 30)
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.
Categories: Friday Finds