Blah blah this month in general sucks too blah blah BUT! I am cheering myself up with a ticket to see Garbage later this month, AND tomorrow I’m going to see an Yves St. Laurent exhibit at the Denver Art Museum tomorrow. Plus, we’re voting on another featured designer for another Knitalong, starting in May, in the Sweater Odyssey group. So it’s not all bad. And hey, it’s Friday!
- Nona Davenport’s Labyrinth Socks ($5) look complicated but use decreases and increases to create a cabled effect.
- Cinnie ($6) by Bonne Marie Burns is a cleverly constructed cardigan, available in cropped and hip length versions.
- A free shawl pattern from Classic Elite Yarns, Camellia is part of Jimmy Beans Wool’s Stitch Red campaign—purchase the Classic Elite Silky Alpaca Lace and a portion of the proceeds will go to support The Heart Truth.
- Mango Lassi ($5) is a new design from Kristen Hanley Cardozo. This sweet and simple-to-knit tank is finished with decorative buttons and a decorative stitch pattern.
- Barbara Benson’s Caladan ($6) is a semi-circular shawl with a beautiful stitch pattern with easy beading placement.
Categories: Friday Finds